Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Vent,Drain


I want to vent with a vengeance. My thoughts and feelings need to be exposed to the air. I have an opportunity here and a means of escape. I don't have a safe passage through the holes of the drain I stare down at. Where would I go anyways? Where do the squandered
 parts of our lives go? Is there some holding tank that I would seep into? Is there an opening for me at the breech of a gun where the fire is touched to the powder? I guess I really don't want to know the answer to THAT question. I just want to drain the arrangement of my creative artistic appearance....I need to disclose something well thought over and reserved for a special occurrence. I am implying that I would be parading my views in order to gain relief or
 commiseration. I might just dwindle............maybe even participate in gradual outflow or withdraw. If I vent or drain am I lessening markedly in quality, content value or maybe drizzling and emptying my principle substances. Sounds first-class to be able to exhaust, use up, bleed dry, tire out, fatigue, sap, pump out, and just drain myself. Or declare, escape, voice, ramble, rage, emit, utter and possibly 
vent.

1 comment:

  1. I saw a beautiful drain grate at the downtown bus station today. Reminded me of this post and you.

    ReplyDelete